Monday, September 15, 2008

I love my family!!

So while Dad was at home being single (Mom was in Houston being a grandma to a new grandbaby), he graciously agreed to be our family photographer for an evening. He snapped away for about half an hour at one location (we didn't make it anywhere else before we ran out of daylight). Here's a few I thought were fun. :o)

Jake is buff!!



Emily didn't like the idea of being stuck in Carter's arms. This shot was taken right before she started screaming.

Cute little Emmy!
We had a REALLY hard time getting everybody to look at the camera on this pose. It was the last one of the evening.


Our happy little family.
I love getting family pictures taken. I think I said that wrong. . .I love looking at family pictures that have been taken. The process can sometimes be quite painful.:o) I'm so gratefuly my family can be together forever!!!

6 comments:

Stacey said...

What an adorable familia! You got some good pics. I need to get family pictures so bad. We haven't gotten a good one in a looooooooong time.

Heather Ashcraft said...

Hello! Your family is so cute! I am impressed you're raising 2 kids and teaching piano. Kudos! It is nice to find a familiar face!Hope you're all doing well!

Carlie said...

Oh, how precious! You're family is so cute...I was going to say adorable, but Stace beat me to it. :) You're amazing Cheller! Love you!

Debra Darling said...

Your family is very very cute! I was so happy to see you at Anna's wedding reception.

Glad you are blogging!

Steph said...

They turned out so cute! I love them! I'm going to have to have a turn with your dad soon. He's awesome. Of course, it helps when you have a cute family like yours. I think all the pictures you and Carlie took last weekend of Carter are the cutest!

angela said...

Your family is so adorable. Your little boy is so grown up, and emily is a doll! She looks like you I think. Wow time goes by so fast, our lives are so different from when we met, wonderful, but different!