We started out eating breakfast in Jackson before heading into the park. It was a pretty chilly morning. We weren't quited prepared for that cold, but we managed. Our first few stops in the park were just for picture-taking, but we found a little hike to go on a short ways in. Carter loved being out of the car and having all the room to run and play!
We were originally going to hike in to Jenny Lake, but the clouds were hovering over the mountains, and it looked like we were going to get rained on pretty good. So, we turned it into a short hike and a photo shoot.
We stopped a couple more places on the way out, a cabin, and some pullouts with nice views of the peaks. We ate dinner in Rexburg at Porter Park before dropping Carlie off at her apartment. We had a full day loaded with hiking, eating, picture-taking, and pure enjoyment.:o) It was a good reminder of how blessed we are to live in such a beautiful world. Heavenly Father has given us so many creations to enjoy!!
Oh, and the deer was the highlight of Jake's trip. He, Dad, and Carlie hiked up a mountain a ways to get a good picture of it. The buck walked real close to them then sat down. Here's one of the shots Jake got. I'm sure Jake was just wishing he could take a shot with his bow, not the camera. :o)
Look at those cute photographers!

Look at those cute photographers!
7 comments:
You are cute...you're family is cute...and your blog is cute. :) I'm glad you guys got to come too. It was a great day!
Oh my gosh I'm so glad you have a blog!! It's ridiculous how close we all live and yet we never see eachother! But your family is beautiful! Emily is just gorgeous! (Not that Carter isn't...but in a different way of course...) I hope that everything is just great with you! I'm going to add you to my blog list so I can stalk you more often!
Welcome to the blogging family! :) You guys are so cute! I love all the pictures! It will be nice to see more updates of you throughout the year! Love, ShaRee
I didnt know you were a blogger! I finally get to see picts of your 2 CUTE LITTLE ONES! lOVE YA!
How fun! Wish we could have come too. You guys are the cutest. Way to look so cute while having fun! ;)
Wow Michelle!
It's great to hear from you! It looks like you guys are doing great!.... and by the way.. you now have a daughter!... We've been out of touch for way too long!
Are you guys still in Pocatello, ID?
Hope to hear more from you! love ya! Pam.
you guys are adorable!
looks like a fun trip:)
Post a Comment