Thursday, October 23, 2008
Bear World!!!
We are so blessed to live in an area surrounded by so many amazing, grand creations. It is not until this year I've been able to see so many in so little time. Our family took a trip to Yellowstone this year. I've been there once before, back in like '95, with Uncle Grant, Aunt Barbara, and their fam. PATHETIC that I haven't been there more often when we don't live that far away! We also took a trip to the Tetons, which I posted about a month ago. I think I've been through that park only once before as well. Last weekend we went to Bear World. This was a first for me. We picked Carlie up in Rexburg and met up with my cuz Ancle, his wife Cassie, and their four boys. So, it's a little park you can drive through that is highly populated with Black Bears. There's also a couple of Grizzlies, a White Elk, a moose, deer, turkey, and more. At the end they have a petting zoo and a little amusement park. Carter loved the rides! Here's few of my favorite pics from the day:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I still haven't been to any of those three places in my entire life. Talk about pathetic. We've been wanting to take our kids to Bear World, but weren't sure. You're the second one this summer that said it was great, so I think it's time . . . next year! =) I love to look at your blog! I really should do one of our pathetic life! Actually we went to our first professional ballet last weekend. Dance is the life! Whatever, dude!
What a BEARY cute family! (no pun intended!) Your kids are just ADORABLE! Oh and you are pretty cute too! I have always wanted to go to Bear World but I guess I´ll have to wait until I have kids so everyone doesn´t stare at me getting excited over everything!
Fun for you! Every time I leave a comment it's about how cute your kids are, but they just are dang cute, so what else is there to say? I love the pics with the deer. Keep doing fun things with them. Being a parent is the best, huh?
Post a Comment