Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Family Vacation!!!. . .continued

I decided to do the pics on another post so I was sure not to lose my whole post again! I'm not blogger savvy. I'll learn some day.:o)
We took a ton of pictures, but here's a few that has the fam plus scenery. They're in no particular order. . .

Emmy on the trail at Miner Falls, I believe:o)
(Sorry, I forgot to rotate the pic before it uploaded)


The sunset on Lake Michigan


Me and my honey on the boat ride to Mackinac Island



Carter all ready for Mackinac!


The view from the fort at Mackinac Island


Taquehanon Falls, or something like that. I know it starts with a T and there's a Q somewhere along the way:o)


This is all of us that went to the cabin on the U.P. From L to R: (Back Row) Jenny, Bryan, Trever, Krystal, Emmy, Jake, Me, Carter (Front Row) Bryan David, Marissa, Aunt Joanie, Aubrianna, Eric, Uncle Dave


Whitefish Point, just as the sign says.


Mackinac Bridge (5 miles long)

4 comments:

Becki R said...

Looks (and sounds) like you guys had a good time! Thanks for sharing the pics with us!

ShaRee said...

How fun! Aren't vacations great! Your kids are getting so big!

Marianne007 said...

Fun! I want a vacation too. I'm really glad you guys had a good time. Hope there were not too many yogurt incidents at the cabin, you lovely, logical parent, you!

Michele said...

Chelle...looks like you had a fun time in Michigan!! Your little family is so cute. Miss you!!