So, Carter has been thrilled that the weather has been warm enough (40's if we're lucky) to ride his bike again. The snow has all melted and the sun even shines sometimes!! Well, yesterday, I put off going outside until after Emily's naptime because I just didn't want to face the cold. But when Emmy finally woke up, it was hailing and snowing outside. Carter was still determined to ride his bike until he realized we could be making snowballs instead. So, our April Fools (with no foolin' about it) was spent building a snow bunny--for Easter-- and big snow balls! It was actually pretty fun despite my bad attitude about participating in winter activities in April. I just hope we don't get the opportunity to make snow flags for the 4th of July!
FYI: The bunny is supposed to be eating a carrot, not smoking a cigar.:o)
4 comments:
CUTE! I can't get over this icky weather though!
what a cute snow bunny! i think we need to trade weather:)
So cute! I agree with the icky weather. I won't let Ivy go outside and it's driving her crazy.
Pretty much the only comment I ever leave - your kids are SO cute! I just wanna come hug 'em. The snow bunny is cute too, but not compared to Emmy & Carter. Whatchya wanna bet this new little guy is gonna be super cute as well? You just can't help it, I'd wager, he's got no choice but to be adorable!
Post a Comment