Monday, July 26, 2010

Meet Cooper










I am finally posting pics of our new baby boy!!! Meet Cooper (undecided middle name) Stevenson. He was born Saturday, July 17, at 2:40 p.m. He was 6 lbs. 12 oz. Cooper is doing great, and the kids are loving having a new baby brother. They take advantage of every opportunity they get to give him lots and lots of hugs and kisses. And everybody loves his Grandpa Day hair! These are some of our favorite first photos!!!

9 comments:

Marilyn said...

What a cutie! And yes, I love his Grandpa Day hair, it's what makes him so dang cute!

Becki R said...

Oh you sure know how to make them! He is absolutely beautiful! What great big brother and big sister Cooper has too! I was trying to come meet him yesterday at church but I had to teach primary. Let me know if I can do anything for you!

Elicia said...

What a sweet little addition to your family! So glad that all are well and enjoying family time.

SJW said...

Oh. my. He is the most adorable little baby boy I have ever seen in my entire life. I hope I have a boy someday. I had no idea you were so close to having him. Basically, I'm just freaked out right now (for the incredible good, of course). Love you.

Stacey said...

Oh. I love him already. His hair is exactly like Daddio's. I love it! I think it's funny how Emmy and Carter have the same expression in the family pic at the hospital- they look exactly alike. Can't wait to meet him in person. Love ya Chelle!

Michele said...

Yay!!! Love the pics Chelle!! I'm so excited for you guys. He's such a cute little guy and I love that he got your dads hair...so awesome! Can't wait to see him in person one of these days. Love you!

Amber Horspool said...

He is adorable! Congratulations!

Jessica said...

Michelle I had no idea you had your baby! Congrats! He is a doll. Let me know if you need anything.

angela said...

Congrats Chelle! I didn't even know! Hope everything is going great with three! your kids are so cute! Emmy's hair is so long, Ally would be jealous!