So I know it's been quite some time since I've posted. It took me a while to get Thanksgiving pics uploaded to the computer. I still don't have all of them, but here are a few. We went swimming at the South Summit Aquatic and Fitness Center. That's where Stacey's husband, Chris, works. It's a lot of fun, and the kids love it! Carter loved going down the slide. Emily didn't mind it either. :o)


Carter didn't dare jump off the edge of the pool until he saw Emmy do it. She didn't have any reservatoins. She loved it!!! She didn't even want me to hold on to her in the water. I think we better get her in swim lessons as young as you can go.:o)

This is just a cute pic my dad took of Emmy on Thanksgiving morning. I love her teeth right now. She's getting them in a really random order, as you can probably see (no bottom teeth yet and one front tooth bigger than the other). She's our little snaggle tooth cutie.:o)

2 comments:
What cute kids--I can´t get over it! Sounds like a fun Thanksgiving too!
ally didn't get her teeth in order either. Her bottomsecond right tooth(I don't know what it's called) Just finally came in, and her two front teeth have a space between them, which I think is cute. Emily is a brave little thing, Ally would definatley not jump into the pool!
Post a Comment